Cheesy Pepper Rice
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 242 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34552 times
A colourful rice combining cheese, capsicum and spices. White onions are used for their special taste and crunchiness.
- Wash and soak the rice for 30 minutes. Drian.
- Fry the rice in the oil until light pink in colour.
- Add 3 cups of water and salt and cook until the rice is cooked.
- Roast the chillies on a frying pan for a few seconds. Remove from the frying pan and pound them with the garlic.
- Heat the oil and fry the onion and capsicum lightly for 1/2 minute.
- Add the chillies and fry for a few seconds.
- Add the rice, cheese and salt and mix well.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.