Cheesy Peach Pie ( Eggless Desserts Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 39 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16565 times
The cheesy peach pie is a delightful assembly of a peach pie atop a crusty biscuit base. It is another mouth-watering dessert featuring fresh cottage cheese (paneer). However, make sure you use only fresh and soft homemade paneer to ensure even blending with the peaches and sugar.
- Place the biscuits on a butter paper or a rolling board and crush to a coarse powder with the help of a rolling pin.
- Transfer the crushed biscuit powder to a bowl, add the butter and mix well.
- Spread and press the mixture at the base of a 175 mm. (7") loose-bottomed cake tin.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Combine the paneer, ½ cup of peaches and sugar and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl, add the remaining peaches and mix well.
- Add the beaten whipped cream and fold gently. Keep aside.
- Pour the filling over the prepared biscuit base and spread it evenly using a palate knife.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or till the pie sets.
- Demould the pie and cut into 6 equal wedges.
- Serve chilled garnished with peach wedges.
- Once the filling is made, use it immediately as per the recipe.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.