by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 154 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 53081 times
A continental way of preparing mushrooms but with a dash of green chilli.
- Heat the butter and fry the onion on a slow flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the green chilli and flour and fry again for 1/2 minute.
- Add the milk. Go on stirring and cooking the mixture until it becomes thick.
- Add the mustard and cooking cheese and mix.
- Stuff the cavities of the mushroom caps with the stuffing.
- Put the butter in a large frying pan, arrange the stuffed mushrooms and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- When required to serve, sprinkle cheese on top and grill for 3 to 4 minutes.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.