Cheesy Fruit Salad
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 45 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12701 times
A distinctive salad with cottage cheese.
- Chop the fruits and put to chill.
- Crumble the cottage cheese and add salt, celery, cream and 4 teaspoons of fruit syrup (from the fruit cans).
- Line a salad bowl with lettuce leaves.Pile the cheese in the centre and surround with the chilled fruits.
- Alternatively, instead of chopping the fruits, fill the cavities of the fruit with the cottage cheese mixture and arrange decoratively.
- Serve cold.
- Any combination of fresh fruit or tinned fruit can be similarly used with cottage cheese.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.