Cheesy Broccoli Stuffed Mushrooms
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 58 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26449 times
This in one of my favourite ways of cooking mushrooms. Mushrooms take readily to grilling and the cheesy broccoli filling enhances the natural flavours of mushrooms instead of masking it as most other mushroom dishes do. Simple, clean flavours that are sure to appeal.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of butter in a pan and sauté the onion and garlic for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the grated broccoli and salt and sauté over a medium flame till the broccoli softens.
- Remove from the flame, add the cheese and green chilli and mix well.
- Carefully remove the stalks from the mushrooms and keep the caps aside. Use the mushroom stalks to make a sauce or a stock.
- Carefully spoon the filling mixture into the mushrooms ensuring that they
- Thread them on to 3 skewers and grease them with a little melted butter.
- Grill them over a medium flame for 10 minutes or till the mushrooms are
- Serve hot with barbeque sauce.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.