Cheese and Vegetable Soup
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 124 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16354 times
The best soup for cheese lovers! Kids, especially will go ga-ga over this creamy, cheesy, delicious soup. A thick soup made with vegetable stock, this soup is also home to chunky veggies. With oodles of fresh cream and a generous garnish of grated cheese, the Cheese and Vegetable Soup is rich and pampering to the core.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick kadhai, add the plain flour and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add all the vegetables, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 12 to 15 minutes or till the vegetables are cooked, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the fresh cream, parsley, pepper powder and cheese, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Serve hot garnished with cheese.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.