Cheese and Broccoli Tikkis
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 156 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 49790 times
Given a choice, kids will say nyaaaaah to broccoli, but they are a must-have because of their nutritional benefits! So, tempt them with these yummy tikkis made with a combination of broccoli and cheese. Use olive oil to cook these tikkis as it is rich in vitamin E.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the onions, ginger-garlic paste and green chillies and sauté for 2 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Add the broccoli and salt and sauté on a slow flame for another 5 to 7 minutes or till the broccoli is almost cooked.
- Remove from the flame, add the potatoes and cheese and mix well. Keep aside to cool.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape each portion into flat tikkis. Alternatively make tikkis of desired shapes using different moulds as shown in the picture.
- Roll each tikki in the bread crumbs and keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan and cook each tikki using ½ tsp of oil till it turns golden brown on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.