Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 43335 times
Cheese pakodas are plain flour coated grated cheese pakoda recipe. Serve cheese pakodas on a rainy day with a hot cup of tea.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl mix well and keep aside for 1 hour.
- Add 1 tsp hot oil to the mixture and mix well.
- Divide the miture into equal portions.
- Roll it into oval or any shape of your choice.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the pakoras till it turns golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Remove on absorbent paper and repeat the same process for the remaining ingredients to make more pakoras.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#195532 on 19 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.