Cheese Cutlets By bhuvanaygsr
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6671 times
The cheese cutlet is the versatile and zesty vegetable tikki or cutlet recipe with cheese, mashed potatoes, vegetables and spices as fillings. Garnish the crispy cheese cutlets with imli chutney,curd, coriander chutney,chaat masala, etc and the lip smacking cutlet chaat would be ready to eat. Share your cutlet recipe online.
- . mash the potatoes very well.
- 2. crumble the cheese well.
- 3. soak the bread slices in water for 2 minutes and then squeeze out the water.
- 4. mix the potatoes, cheese, coriander, chillies, cabbage, onions and bread slices very well and add salt.
- 5. shape into cutlets.
- 6. mix the flour very well in 11/2 teacups of water. dip the cutlets in this paste and roll into bread crumbs.
- 7. just before serving, deep fry in oil.
- 8. sreve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by bhuvanaygsr on 29 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.