Chatpata Aam Papad
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30005 times
Can be preserved.childern love it.
- Boil the kairies with skin.
- Remove the skin and cut into pieces discarding the seed.
- Grind it in mixie and pass through a sieve.
- Take the pulp and blend in a blender with and a little bit of salt.
- Add rock salt, cumin powder, chaat masala (if using) and mix well.
- Cook on low heat stirring constantly.
- Now take a greased plastic sheet and spread the pulp on to it evenly.
- Keep this on a mat and dry it out in the hot sun.
- When the top is dried, turn and dry some more till no moisture is left.
- Remove from the sheets and preserve in a container.
This recipe was contributed by Suman_001 on 10 Oct 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.