5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 110 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 55682 times
Nothing's more annoying that hard, chewy chapatis. Now make soft, delectable chapatis for dinner and watch your loved ones devour them with joy. Its simple to make, and an extremely satisfying meal. Go for it!
- Mix the flours, oil and salt and make a dough by adding enough warm water.
- Knead the dough well and keep for ½ an hour. Knead again.
- Divide into 12 portions and roll out each portion into 150 mm. (6") diameter thin rounds using wheat flour for rolling.
- Cook lightly on both sides on a tava (griddle) and keep aside.
- This chapati can be stored in air-tight containers in the freezer for upto 2 months. Just defrost before use.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.