Chana Dry Chilly
by BANSI BATHIJA
Added to 274 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 36507 times
Chana dry chilly is an awesome spicy chana or chickpeas recipe prepared with a hint of soya sauce, chilli sauce and vinegar. The boiled chanas are thrown in the pan and then stir fried with the sweet and sour chinese sauces to create the lovely lentil preparation, chana chilly.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai, add the garlic,ginger and green chillies and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and saute for another 1 minute.
- Add soya sauce, chilly sauce, tomato sauce, vinegar, white pepper, ajnimoto and mix well.
- Add the coriander and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the cornflour mixed with water while stirring continuously for 1 minute.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by BANSI BATHIJA on 23 Aug 2011I am staying in Ulhasnagar (Dist.Thane)MUMBAI
My hobby is cooking and try to cook new dishes
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.