Chana Dal Kebabs
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24626 times
- Clean, wash and soak the chana dal for 30 minutes.
- Drain and pressure cook the chana dal till soft.
- Drain the excess water, mash the dal and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients with the dal and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into small round flat tikki.
- Heat a tava and cook each tikki using little oil, till they turn golden brown and crisp form both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#388158 on 28 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.