Chana Dal Ka Halwa
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11048 times
A traditional sweet recipe.
- Heat ghee in a kadhai, add the cardamoms and saute till the aroma comes out.
- Add the channa dal paste, mix well and cook till the dal changes its colour.
- Add the sugar, mix well and cook for more 10 to 15 minutes, while stirring continuously, till the sugar dissolves completely.
- Remove from the flame and transfer the mixture into a greased tray.
- Garnish with almonds and silver warq and keep aside to set.
- Cut into desired shapes and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Chishti on 13 Mar 2011I am from Lahore,ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. I like very much cooking new good & healthy recipes f...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.