Chak De Burger
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5873 times
Chak De Burger is a complete burger with all the necessary ingredients require to make a filling appetite.
- Take 1 tbsp oil in a pan, roast all the veggies by adding salt until soft,except the potatoes, add the remaining masalas and keep it aside to cool.
- Once cool, make soft potato rolls adding a spoonful of the roasted veggies and roll into a shape of a flattened ball. Roast the patties from both the sides using a little oil.
- Take the tava, heat a little oil to it, take the burger slice roast it on both the sides ,keep it on plate , add the lettuce leaves, onion slices, sliced tomatoes, cheese slice, rolled burger patties, repeat the same again till u close the burger with the other half of the burger bread.
- Roast the complete burger on both sides for a minute and its ready to eat!
- Serve this with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by hetalanjaria on 06 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.