Cauliflower and Brinjal Curry
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13137 times
The cauliflower and brinjal curry is an andhra specialty recipe with cauliflower and eggplants or baigan cooked together in a spicy coconut based gravy. The vegetables are cooked with onion, chilies and simmered in coconut milk to create this delicious curry. Serve the curry with steamed rice
- Wash and cut cauliflower to small florets and steam until they are just tender. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the brinjal and cook on a low heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the snow peas and saute for more 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato and saute for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the green chillies, coriander and cumin seeds and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Add the cauliflower to the brinjal, add the salt and mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the ground mixture and saute for few minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by ratnamadhuri on 23 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.