by Tarla Dalal
Added to 240 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 51254 times
Tomatoes, onions and an aromatic spice paste overpower the blandness of cauliflower, making this cauliflower curry a lip-smacking delight. Throw in a handful of crumbled paneer to add more body to the subzi and make it more appealing too.
- Blend the tomatoes in a mixer to a smooth pulp and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes or till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the prepared spicy paste and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cauliflower, turmeric powder, tomato pulp and salt and mix well. Cover and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the paneer, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot with parathas.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.