Carrot and Cheese Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 137 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 43849 times
Munch on this innovative and nutritious vitamin a, protein, calcium and iron rich recipe. Paneer and cheese if consumed in moderate amount can do wonders for your bone, whereas carrot – excellent source of vitamin a helps to improve our immunity levels.
- Divide the filling into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and apply ½ tsp of butter on each bread slice.
- Put 1 portion of the prepared filling in the centre of 1 buttered bread slice and spread it evenly using a back of a spoon.
- Cover with another buttered bread side facing downwards. Cut the sandwich into 2 triangles.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 1 more sandwich
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per sandwich
|Energy|| 220 calories.|
|Protein|| 8.6 gm|
|Carbohydrate|| 31.4 gm.|
|Fat|| 6.5 gm.|
|Vitamin A|| 736.3 mcg|
|Calcium|| 179.1 mg|
|Iron|| 2.4 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.