Caramel Banana Crepes ( Eggless Desserts Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 111 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15448 times
Triangular crêpes filled with sweetened banana, flambéed with rum and served with whipped cream, every mouthful of caramel banana crêpes is an experience to remember! you will realise how a little rum transforms the humble banana into an exotic dessert. You can make the crêpes in advance and keep them ready, but always fill them just before serving.
- Combine the butter and sugar in a broad non-stick pan and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till the sugar dissolves.
- Add the bananas and cook for more 2 to 3 minutes or till the sugar syrup coats the bananas evenly. Keep aside.
- Place a crêpe on a clean dry surface and place 2 tbsp of the filling on one half of the crêpe. Fold into a semi-circle and press gently.
- Repeat step 1 to make 9 more banana crêpes.
- Just before serving, place the crêpes on a serving plate. Keep aside.
- Pour the rum into a large spoon and warm it on a direct flame. Set alight and pour the burning rum over the crêpes.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.