Capsicums In Soya Sauce
by Nancy Dsouza
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8083 times
Capsicum in soya sauce, a tangy vegetable recipe made so easy to prepare ! Add chopped capsicum with soya sauce to prepare a lip smacking capsicum in soya sauce recipe. A typical Chinese flavoured capsicum recipe which can be served with noodles or rice.
- Cut de-seeded capsicums and potatoes lenghtwise medium size.
- Cut onions lengthwise fine.
- Heat about 1-2 tsp oil. add the onions and fry till pinkish in color.
- Now add potatoes and fry till half cooked. (if it sticks to the vessel while frying, keep water on the lid and pour this hot water in it).
- Now add soya sauce, very litte salt if required (since soya sauce is salty) and capsicums.
- Fry well. if you require this to be spicy then only add green chilli sauce, according to taste.
- Cook till its done.
This recipe was contributed by Nancy Dsouza on 08 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.