Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 17538 times
You can leave the salad for more than an hour also. it will absorb the flavour and gives nice taste.
- Cut capsicum, tomatoes and carrots into small half inch cubes.
- Cut green chillies into small and add to it.
- Add salt and lemon juice.
- In a fry pan heat oil.
- Add mustard seeds and asafoetida.
- Once the mustard splutter, add curry leaves and add the seasoning to the salad.
- Mix thoroughly and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Leave it atleast for one hour to get the flavour into the salad.
This recipe was contributed by padmajayasankar on 10 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.