Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6882 times
Vegetables like carrots, french beans, etc can be used.
- Roast the methi seeds, mustard seeds and jeera together.
- Soak red chillies in vinegar.when soft grind them to a paste with the roasted ingredients, ginger and garlic.
- Wash and dry the capsicum.cut into half remove the seeds.cut
- Into thin slices.
- Heat oil in a dekchi fry the ground masala add salt sugar and sliced capsicum.
- Mix well cook on a low fire in an open vessel.
- Cook till capsium changes colour.
This recipe was contributed by 00000 on 12 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.