Capsicum Fry ( By Creater #543886 )
by creater #543886
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5554 times
A delicacy of andhra ,which can be eaten with rice, chappati.
- Combine the chana dal, coconut, red chillies, salt and tamarind water and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Add the onions and blend to a coarse paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the capsicum and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the prepared paste and salt and mix well and cook till the raw sell goes off.
- Serve hot with rice or chapati.
This recipe was contributed by creater #543886 on 08 Sep 2012i live in salem.tamilnadu india.i love cooking.ido janur,a cocunut leaf art,rangolli,veg carving.iam...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.