Cabbage and Paneer Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 354 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 131539 times
Although both cabbage and paneer are bland ingredients, the hints of green chillies and coriander lace it with an enticing flavour, and the overall effect is rather pleasing to the palate.
- Combine the cabbage, paneer, coriander, green chillies and salt in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the filling into 4 equal portions.
- Place 2 bread slices on a flat, dry surface and butter them lightly.
- Place a portion of the prepared filling on each bread slice.
- Butter 2 more bread slices and place them on the filling with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Brush some more butter on top and grill in a greased griller for 5 to 7 minutes or till the sandwiches are brown and crisp.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 to make 2 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.