Cabbage and Paneer Rolls
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 755 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 165813 times
An unusual snack with a novel filling.
- Remove the crusts from the bread and roll out the slices.
- Mix together the cabbage, paneer, coriander and green chillies. Add salt.
- Divide the stuffing into 10 portions.
- Put the stuffing in the corner of the bread slice and roll the slice.
- Seal the edge with a paste made of equal quantity of gram flour and water.
- Deep fry in oil until golden.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.