Cabbage and Paneer Parathas
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 431 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 77315 times
You might not have ever thought of bringing together cabbage and paneer since both are rather bland in nature – once you try this recipe, you will realise how well they complement each other in flavour and texture. This paratha is a quick fix ideal for any day when you are in a rush. Serve hot with curds and your meal is ready!
- For the dough
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough using enough water. Cover and keep aside for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the stuffing into 5 equal portions.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a 175 mm. (7”) diameter roti with help of a little whole wheat flour.
- Spread a portion of the stuffing evenly over it. Cover it with another roti and press the sides well.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each paratha, using a little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 4 more parathas.
- Serve hot with curds.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.