Cabbage and Paneer Parathas ( Saatvik Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 443 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29277 times
You will enjoy these parathas with a novel filling.
- Sieve the flour with the salt.
- Add the ghee and mix well.
- Add enough water to make a soft dough.
- Knead well for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt over the cabbage and keep aside. After 10 minutes, squeeze out the water.
- Add the paneer, coriander, green chillies and salt and mix well.
- Divide the dough into 10 portions.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into a round of about 100 mm. Diameter with help of a little flour.
- Spread a little stuffing on one round and cover with another round. Press the sides well.
- Cook on a hot tawa (griddle) on both sides using a little ghee until pink spots come on top.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.