Cabbage and Carrot Sandwiches
Added to 30 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12989 times
This is a quick and nutritious
lunch/tiffin for the school
- Take one half of curd & mix grated cabbage.
- To another half mix the carrot.
- Add salt and pepper to both the mixture.
- Now take 3 slices ,apply cabbage spread to one slice and keep another slice on it
- And apply the carrot spread.
- Press the slices and cut in
- Traingles.repeat for the other
- 3 slices.serve with fresh juice.
This recipe was contributed by srinivasmeera on 13 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.