Cabbage and Capsicum Stir-fry Soup
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 80 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 44689 times
A clear soup with crispy stir-fried spring onions, cabbage and capsicum.
- Put 3 ½ cups of water to boil.
- Soak the red chillies in ½ cup of hot water for some time. Drain and discard the water. Add the garlic and pound them into a smooth paste using a mortar and pestle. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a wok, add the red chillies and garlic paste and stir-fry for half a minute.
- Add the spring onion whites, cabbage and red capsicum and sauté for a 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining 3 cups of hot water, spring onion greens, lemon juice, sugar and salt and bring to boil.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.