Cabbage Rice By chitvish
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8243 times
Delicious and hot cooked cabbage mixed with steaming cooked rice. Delicious and healthy.
- Cook rice so that the grains are separate.
- In a kadai, heat oil, temper all ingredients & finally add chopped cabbage.
- Cover & cook cabbage in its own steam.
- When done, add ground paste & salt.
- Mix thoroughly & add rice & salt.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly from top to bottom so that cabbage & paste become a homogeneous mixture with rice.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve with any raita.
This recipe was contributed by chitvish on 23 May 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.