Cabbage Parathas ( Nutritious Recipe For Pregnancy)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 111 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 89042 times
Delectable cabbage-stuffed parathas provide antioxidant compounds that fight against free radicals. Besides this it is also rich in vitamin c. Eat as a snack or make a wholesome meal out of it.
- Sieve the flour with the salt.
- Add the ghee, mix well and make a soft dough using enough water.
- Knead well for 3 to 4 minutes and divide the dough into 10 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Sprinkle salt over the cabbage and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze out the water from the cabbage, add the paneer, coriander, green chillies and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into a circle of about 100 mm. (4") diameter.
- Spread a little stuffing on one circle and cover with another circle. Press the sides well so they stick.
- Cook on a tava (griddle) using a little ghee until pink spots appear on both sides.
- Repeat with remaining mixture and dough to make 4 more parathas.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per paratha
|Protein|| 4.8 gm|
|CHO|| 23.6 gm|
|Fat|| 4.0 gm|
|Vitamin C|| 221 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.