Added to 34 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 40286 times
Cabbage manchurian is a delicious manchurian recipe with the cabbage as a based. Use this dumplings in sour and sweet gravvy or sauce, as per your choice.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, add little water and make a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll into small balls.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the manchurian balls till they turns golden brown in colour from all the sides. Remove on absorbent paper.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining dough.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by shahchirag2002_it on 16 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.