Cabbage, Carrot and Cheese Roti
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 151 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19523 times
The cabbage, carrot and cheese roti is an interesting wrap that can be prepared in a jiffy by packing sautéed veggies, mashed potatoes and cheese into samosa patties. Toast them on a tava just before serving to ensure an appetizing aroma and crisp texture. Keep some salsa handy to serve with these rotis.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the green chillies, garlic and ginger and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the cabbage, carrots and onion and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from the fire, add the potato and cheese and mix well.
- Divide the filling into 10 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Spread a portion of the filling on one half of a samosa patti. Fold it into half.
- Repeat with the remaining samosa pattis and filling.
- Heat a tava (griddle) and using a little butter, cook the prepared roti on both sides until golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or salsa.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.