by Tarla Dalal
Added to 63 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35144 times
Crispy vegetables and walnuts make an exciting combination.
- Cut the carrots lengthwise into thick sticks.
- Parboil the carrot sticks, baby corn and french beans.
- Remove from the fire, drain and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the cumin seeds and roast till they crackle.
- Add the walnuts and cook for some time.
- Add the carrots, baby corn, french beans, zucchini , mushrooms and cherry tomatoes and stir fry till the vegetables get a glaze. Serve hot.
- You can use a serrated knife to cut the vegetables to give a unique shape to the dish.
- You can use green cucumber instead of zucchini.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.