Butter Paneer Masala
Added to 93 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 237698 times
Delicious butter paneer masala is hot thick gravy made with pieces of paneer mixed in a buttery sauce of tomatoes, onion paste and lots of spices. Enjoy with parathas.
- Heat 1/2 the butter in a pan, add the paneer and saute till it turns to golden brown in colour.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining butter in the same pan, add the onion paste and ginger-garlic paste, mix well and saute for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Add the chilli powder, garam masala, sugar, salt and tomato puree, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the paneer and 150 ml water, mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and simmer futher for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by radha.ts on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.