Burritos ( Wraps and Rolls)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 122 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 52982 times
Straight from the kitchens of mexico, burrito is the first thing that comes to our mind when we think of international wraps. The combination of guacamole, refried beans and oodles of cheese makes this traditional wrap truly irresistible.
Add your private note
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:
Makes 4 burritos
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mash well using a fork and refrigerate for at least an hour. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan, add the garlic and onions and sauté till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the tomatoes and sauté for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the capsicum, rajma , chilli powder; cumin seeds powder and salt, mix well and cook for 5 minutes or till the mixture is dry and keep aside.
- Place a tortilla on a clean dry surface and arrange ¼th of the refried beans in a row in the centre of the roti.
- Arrange ¼ cup each of each tomatoes and spring onions over it.
- Spread ¼th of the guacamole and 2 tbsp of sour cream over it.
- Finally sprinkle 2 tbsp of cheese and 1 tbsp of corn chips over it and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more burritos.
- Wrap a tissue paper around each burrito and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.