by Tarla Dalal
Added to 50 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17497 times
Spaghetti with an Eastern flavour.
- Cut the french beans and carrots into long pieces and boil them.
- Heat the oil in a vessel, add the onions and fry until golden brown.
- Add the vegetables and tomatoes and cook for four minutes.
- Add the spaghetti, Worcestershire sauce, tomato ketchup, vinegar, green chillies, chilli powder and salt and cook for a few minutes.
- Serve hot, decorated with chopped spring onions.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.