by Tarla Dalal
Added to 82 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9640 times
You will love to eat these nourishing rolls which are very easy to make.
- Sieve the flour. Make a well in the centre and add the yeast, sugar and a little warm water.
- Wait for at least 4 to 5 minutes or until bubbles come on top. Then add the melted butter and salt.
- Make a soft dough by adding some more warm water. Knead for 2 minutes. Leave for 20 minutes and knead again for 4 minutes.
- Shape into small loaves and arrange on a greased baking tin. Wait for at least 25 minutes or until they become double in size.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 degree C ( 400 degree F) for 10 minutes. Then reduced the temperature to 150 degree C (300 degree F) and bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Brush with a little melted butter.
- Serve hot.
- Just before serving, brush with butter and bake for a few minutes. Serve hot in a folded napkin with chilled butter.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.