Broccoli and Paneer Satay in Red Pepper Sauce ( Healthy Starter Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 51 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19804 times
Sautéed broccoli combined with soft paneer and marinated in a spicy and flavoursome red pepper sauce, makes a delicious and nutritionally-balanced starter. Remember to serve these hot!
- Combine the red capsicum along with 1 tsp of water and blend in a mixer to a smooth purée.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, and all the remaining ingredients including the red capsicum purée and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Cool slightly and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and garlic and sauté on a medium flame till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the broccoli and salt and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Cool slightly, combine the broccoli and paneer with ¼ cup of red pepper sauce in a bowl and keep aside to marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Thread a piece of a broccoli and paneer followed by another piece of broccoli on a satay stick.
- Repeat the same with the remaining ingredients to make 5 more satays.
- Cook each satay on a non-stick tava (griddle), using 1/8 tsp of oil, till the paneer turns golden brown in colour on all the sides.
- Serve hot with the remaining ¼ cup of red pepper sauce.
|Energy|| 55 calories|
|Protein|| 2.7 gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 6.5 gm|
|Fat|| 2.1 gm|
|Fibre|| 0.5 gm|
|Calcium|| 101.2 mg|
|Vitamin C|| 41.3 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.