Broccoli and Mushroom Dip
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 62 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27881 times
An off-beat dip, which offers a radically different alternative to tomato salsa and other dips commonly served with bread. A cheesy, saucy dip with a very rich and intense mouth-feel derived from cheese, complemented finely by the chewy textures of broccoli and mushrooms, this flavourful and wholesome Broccoli and Mushroom Dip is a great accompaniment with garlic toast.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic paste and green chilli paste and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the plain flour and cook on a medium flame for 30 seconds, while stirring continuously.
- Add the milk and cheese, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 more minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the broccoli, mushrooms, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately with garlic toast.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.