Broccoli and Cheese Balls
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 276 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 67976 times
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions, garlic and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Cool slightly, transfer into a deep bowl, add the cornflour, potatoes and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions.
- Press a little in the center of each round to make a depression. Place a cheese cube in the center of each round.
- Bring all the sides together to seal it, and roll again to form a ball.
- Roll each ball in bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, deep fry a few balls at a time, on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.