Broccoli Broth ( Calcium Rich Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 36 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10803 times
A wholesome soup which makes use of all-in-one ingredient "broccoli", a good source of iron, folic acid, vitamin a and vitamin c along with calcium.
- Heat the oil, add the onions and sauté till the pieces are translucent.
- Add the chopped broccoli and 1½ cups of water and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Cool.
- Purée in a liquidiser and transfer back into a pan.
- Add the milk, and cheese and bring to a boil.
- Add salt and pepper and serve hot.
- Use only hot milk as cold milk when put in the soup will split.
Nutrient values per serving
| 179.3 mg.|| 8.1 gm.|| 124 cal.|| 7.1 gm.|| 4.7 gm.|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.