Broccoli, Bean Sprouts and Green Peas Salad
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 306 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28498 times
An East and West salad. The sesame seeds add a unique taste to the salad.
- Put plenty of water to boil with salt. Add the broccoli and cook for 1 minute. Drain and put immediately in cold water for 10 to 15 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
- Cook the green peas in boiling salted water for 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and put immediatley in cold water for at least half an hour. Drain thoroughly. See that the peas remain crisp.
- Put the bean sprouts in cold water for 10 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
- Put the broccoli, green peas, bean sprouts and spring onions in a bowl and put in the refrigerator.
- Just before serving, add the dressing and toss.
- Serve cold, topped with sesame seeds.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||564.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||31.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||15 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.