Broccoli, Bean Sprouts and Green Peas Salad ( High Blood Pressure Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18593 times
A crisp and nutritious salad with the goodness of vitamin-rich broccoli and protein- and calcium-rich bean sprouts and green peas.
- Put plenty of water to boil. Add the broccoli and cook for 1 minute. Drain and put immediately in cold water for 10 to 15 minutes. Drain again and keep aside.
- Cook the green peas in boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and put immediately in ice-cold water for at least 5 minutes. Drain again and keep aside.
- Put the bean sprouts in cold water for 10 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
- Combine the broccoli, green peas, bean sprouts and spring onions in a bowl and put in the refrigerator.
- Just before serving, add the dressing and toss.
- Serve chilled topped with sesame seeds.
Nutrient values per serving
|Energy|| 120 cal|
|Protein|| 6.8 gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 17.8 gm|
|Fat|| 2.6 gm|
|Sodium|| 80.1 mg|
|Calcium|| 88.2 mg|
|Fibre|| 3.2 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.