Broccoli, Baby Corn and Paneer Stir Fry
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13618 times
Broccoli, baby corn and paneer stir-fry is a flavourful combination of fresh veggies and lemon grass. It is interesting to note that lemon grass, which is generally used as a garnish or flavouring agent, is used as a key ingredient in generous quantities in this recipe. Since the vegetables are stir-fried on a high flame, the vibrant colours are retained to a large extent, making this dish a visual treat too. The use of seasoning cubes enhances the flavour while also simplifying the preparation, making it so quick and easy that you can conjure up this oriental delicacy any day you wish!
- Blend the lemon grass with ¼ cup of water, in a mixer. Strain and keep the juice aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok, on a high flame, add the ginger, garlic and chillies and stir-fry for a minute.
- Add the onions and paneer and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, french beans, carrots, baby corn, sweet corn, zucchini and salt and stir-fry for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Crush the vegetarian seasoning cube and add it to the stir-fry.
- Add the soya sauce, lemon grass juice and sugar and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.