Brilliant Bouquet Of Blooms ( Flower Arrangements)
by Tarla Dalal
This recipe has been viewed 4669 times
Afroz shows how to make a cheerful bunch of home-made flowers with stocking material. The delicate gossamer material and the vibrant colours really present a fairy-tale effect! just follow these easy steps and brighten up any little corner with these lively lovelies!
soft aluminum wire ( silver or gold coloured)
green adhesive tape
thick metal wire
artificial pollen grains
- Cut 5" length of soft metal wire ( silver or gold) using a wire cutter.
- Shape it into a loop and twist the free ends of the loop together using pilers to shape it like a petal.
- You will require 5 loops for each flower. Make as many loops as you want and keep aside.
- Stretch the stocking fabric tightly over the loop.
- At the base of the loop, secure the fabric with the thread, and cut off any excess fabric.
- Make petals using different coloured stockings.
- Tie the artificial pollen together with thread and make small bunches.
- Arrange 5 petals with a pollen bunch in the centre around a stiff thick metal wire and tie them together.
- Wind the green adhesive tape from the base of the petals to the end of the thick wire to form the stem.
- About half-way down the stem, attach a couple of artificial leaves and continue to wind the green adhesive tape to complete the flower.
- Arrange the flowers to make a bouquet.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.