by Tarla Dalal
Added to 251 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 63359 times
A popular tea party snack.
- Remove the crust from the slices.
- Roll each slice with a rolling pin.
- Press the rolled slices into the cavities of a muffin tray which is lightly greased with butter.
- Brush with melted butter and bake in a hot oven at 230 degree c (450 degree f) for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Heat the oil on a high flame, add the capsicum and cook on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the green chilli and fry again for a few seconds.
- Add the corn, lemon juice and salt and mix well.
- Put a little filling in each tartlet case. Sprinkle a little cheese over it.
- Top with chilli sauce and serve.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.