Bread Pulao By Setseeani
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17557 times
Bread pulao brings forth a lovely variation to the traditional rice based vegetable, pulao recipe. The breads are crushed and cooked with stir fried vegetables, spices and served hot.
- Cut each bread slice into 4 pieces and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and curry leaves and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add the potatoes and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, salt, pepper and some butter and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and saute for more 2 minutes.
- Add the bread slices and mix well and cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 19 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.