Added to 66 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 86040 times
A healthy and tasty breakfast meal made with bread pieces mixed with other veggies and spices.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the mustard seeds, when they cracles add the curry leaves and saute for a second.
- Add the onion and fry till soft.
- Add the capsicum, green chilli and saute for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Add the tumeric powder and tomatos saute for more 2 minutes on slow flame.
- Add the bread pieces, salt and garam masala mix well,saute for 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, mix well.
- Serve hot and garnish with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by neerisha on 22 Dec 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.