Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6638 times
Bread Pakoda it is a new version of regular bread pakoda, deep fried bread slices coated with moong dal batter. Great mouthwatering breakfast and its great to have with hot tea or coffee especially in rainy season.
- Grind the moong dal to a fine and smooth paste using little water.
- Transfer into a deep bowl and add all the remaining ingredients except the bread and mix well. Keep aside.
- Cut bread slices into round shapes with the help of a cutter.
- Heat oil in a non stick kadhai.
- Dip the bread pieces in the dal batter and deep fry till golden brown from both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make more pakodas.
- Serve hot with teekha pudina chutney.
- This pakodas can be prepared on a non stick tava if one is on diet.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 06 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.